Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Picnic With Grandma

While my sister Hannah was in Hawaii and my mom was watching them for the week we all decided to go to the park for a picnic. One of my favorite summer activities and I think that Lilly loves it too. She was so good! She doesn't like to sit on the grass so much but put her on a blanket and she is as happy as can be! She is sitting up on her own now! What a big girl!

Lilly in her sweet watermelon sun hat! What a doll! You can see Hannah's kids in the background too!

Baby got her first tooth! It was kind of a hard few days (and nights) leading up to it but we had a "breakthrough". She gets kind of confused at times about what it is her mouth and we find her sometimes running her tongue across it with a puckered up mouth and a very confused look on her face. It is just the first of many My Dear!!!

1 comment:

Nikki Nichols said...

She looks so so so cute in her little dress and sitting up! When did she get so big?!!!